Friday, November 6, 2009

Cause... You got to have Faith


OK definitely sort of awkward that I paired a George Michael song with my new little niece, BUT..... that's who I am.

BUT enough about me because she is the absolute CUTEST! I feel like every grand parent thinks their newborn grandchild mostly looks like their child :) so when my mom kept saying she was "so my brother" I could see little things here and there, but nothing that POPPED out... I felt like they said that about my oldest niece, but at this stage they change so much daily it's hard to tell. Although, I was looking back at the pictures I took and there is one picture where she really does look like my brother!

She is SO tiny... I think I could have stayed there all night and held her (although I do definitely still panic when they start to cry... for some reason I take it personally.. like oh sh*t I made the baby cry.... clearly back to me.. cause it's not like babies don't cry all the time or anything right?!?). And when she does cry it's so tiny; my sister inlaw says it sounds like a little bird- SO true!!!

I leave this weekend for business and know that when I come back next week she'll probably look even different when I see her again!!

So, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't have baby fever, but COME ON..... how can you not?!?! ADORABLE!!! I think I'm just lucky because my nephew and nieces are truly well behaved. BUT being in that hospital brought up so many questions and definitely freaked me out!

I am just SO SO SO glad that everyone is safe and sound and healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment