Tuesday, November 24, 2009

5 Stars for Philly Newstation

Just one more reason why I love Fox 29 'Good Day' Philadelphia...........

Long story short (yeah right)..... my fabulous friend got hitched this past weekend in Philly and being part of the bridal party (thanks again for including me!) we did the traditional rehearsal 'walk-thru' at the church the night before.

As we're waiting for the reverend, or as I referred to him "Rev Run", to finish his instructions on when and how to walk down the isle, when the 'bride-to-be' shouts out: "KIRAH... look who it is"... I had no idea.. Santa Claus?!? So, I run over and she is pointing to a picture of Jenn Frederick from 'Good Day' (our favorite news morning show). So, what do I do... take a picture obviously... professional photographer of the weekend over here.... it was the GG documentary show in my eyes!

Monday morning comes around, I post my pictures of the AMAZING weekend, and include the one of Jenn Frederick. Feeling bold from sleep deprivation I decide to "facebook friend" Jenn , with a little note attach about the picture and she accepted and wrote back such a nice note! Same with the bride! How awesome is that? Like I said before, they are just SO down-to-earth and awesome! Just one more reason to keep watching and spread the news!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment