Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mornin Fav

Entertainment: Gossip Girl


AHHHH I just caught up on 3 episodes last night and it was amazing! Kyle finished up Monday night's episode and was getting SO annoyed with me because I was yelping, hiding my head in pillows, and clearly freaking out!!! I don't know why I get so awkward!!!!

All I think I seriously love all of the characters minus Little J, Dan gets on my nerves, and I just think Vanessa is pretty. I even liked the cameo by Hillary Duff after awhile.

But who knew Chuck Bass could end up on top and he and Blair would be SO adorable together!! Serena is just amazing- definitely no secret that I am a HUGE Blake Lively fan (starting with Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)- she is not only absolutely GORGEOUS, has amazing boobs, but the way she carries herself so confidently is admirable!


I have always loved Blair, even though she is a schemer and pretty OOC at times, she keeps things interesting and is laughable. I also think Leighton is amazing in real life. And always back to Nate Archibald xoxo cutie patootie!

What I think is even weirder is how it is a series so those that have read the whole series know EXACTLY what is going to happen. I would imagine that maybe they change it up a bit, but I feel like someone told me it's the same as the books... literally!

Tune in next week: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment