Friday, November 6, 2009

Potty Break

So the bathroom renovations have begun... EEK!!!!

We hit a little bump in the road with the plumbing, but luckily a friend was able to lend a helping hand and it was fixed quickly!

I can't say I'm the easiest person to be around during a renovation, but I'm trying my hardest. I don't truly love the dust and debris everywhere... especially when my puppy is trying to eat it.

BUT I'm really proud of Kyle of taking this project head on... as long as he gets the gross toilet bowl out of my office and the house is clean when I arrive home next week from my trip and a house guest... me anal?!? NO WAY!!!

It has actually been a fun process in the sense of picking out the tiles and fixtures I want!!! I'll try and post some before and afters...

Before


No comments:

Post a Comment