Monday, November 30, 2009

Mail Merge Mayhem



OK so this is BEYOND embarrassing, BUT I don't know how to do a mail merge! I know I learned years ago while interning one summer, but I forget already!

I am trying to assemble the addresses for our first annual George Christmas cards : ) and can't seem to figure it out!


I have my list in Excel and I am already ready to merge and it's not working. The first address keeps taking over all the other "labels". I really want to get this done so I'm about to stay up late just to input each address- crazy and SO unnecessary I know, but I can't figure it out!

ANY help would be greatly appreciated! I guess that's what you get for not working in a "corporate office"!

1 comment:

  1. I can help you. I think I even have some mail merge instructions I wrote up for our team at work. I'll see if I can dig them up. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete