Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Busy Bee


I feel like I have SO SO SO much to blog about and so little time!!!! This week is a busy one as I'm prepping to head down to Panama this weekend; my parents just got back from Spain last night (my dog has already been accused of peeing in their condo- FALSE allegations obviously.. no but seriously he didn't and they did just ask.. promise!); awaiting the arrival of my new niece or nephew (Good Luck Denise); getting to take care of Lena whenever Baby Miles arrives'; attempting everything under the sun and moon to NOT be sick; and last but certainly not least undergoing our master bathroom renovation (yes like father like son hehe)!

So I will definitely try to keep posting as I want to share all my experiences of last week: my A Chance to Heal 'Parent Talk', standing in for Mommy and Daddy at Brady's Halloween Parade, taking Lena around the neighborhood on Halloween; and my friend's 3 week count down Bach Party.. don't worry... what happens in Philly stays in Philly, hehe! But it was SO much fun to get to hang out with all of my friends this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment