Monday, November 30, 2009

Last One....


Out of the bed should make it?!?

I know that every household is different on how the split their responsibilities. In our house Kyle usually takes care of the "outside of the house" chores, but I've been known to take the trashcans down to the curb once or twice :) and I usually take care of the "domestic" chores (although he does fold like a thousand times better than I do, which is odd because my mother has always been obsessed with folding and ironing).

However... I strongly believe that last one out of the bed should make it! I know it's a little different because I work from home (i.e. so I'm still here when he leaves), but what if I didn't? I wouldn't want to come home to an unmade bed each evening; there's no closure to your evening.. you have to jump start that day by making it and each evening commence your sleep with unmaking it!

It doesn't really bother me and obviously I'll keep making the bed in the morning, but I couldn't help but look over (from my desk) to the unmade bed and wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment