Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to Blogging!

OK I am determined to blog today even if it sets me back a few minutes! It feels like it has been FOREVER!!!

Sometimes life gets in the way (yes I just referred to the Sister Hazel song) and we get so caught up in it all it's hard to slow down, take a step back, and be an active participant! I'm going to try really hard to get back in my schedule of setting aside 10-30 minutes of "me" time and blog it out!

I have so many things I want to talk about: my new sprint-triathlon training, my new lacrosse job, my new obsession with paddle, and my secrete lust for getting pummeled by these snow storms are just a few to begin with! My blogspot is STILL "acting out" and not letting me use my usual format and post any pictures! Any feedback would be more than helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment