Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 Super Bowl Commercial Favs

It's no secret that the Super Bowl is known for it's commercials.. hence why people like me can actually concentrate on one thing for that long.. the element of "surprise" and what will come next!

If you click on the blog title it will take you to the 2010 Super Bowl Ads and you can scroll down and see my favorites!

My Winner:
I THINK, hands down, the best commercial last night is the Dorito's Lay the Smack Down! I'll give you a hint.. it's the Dorito's commercial with the little boy and the mom's date.

Runner's Up:

I really like the Dove commercial. I'm a huge supporter of the Dove campaign for real Beauty and now they are starting to cater to our men! I.E. you men work hard and should be able to pamper yourself! I'm a huge fan on men (especially ones that do manual labor, exercise, etc.) pampering themselves- feet, hands, faces!

And of course I can't leave out the Bud Light commercial where the entire house is made out of BL! The people who worked on the commercial actually had to drain ALL of those Bud Light cans.. can you imagine how long that took??!!? Hopefully they were able to sneak in some sips!

Budweiser does it again.. with the human bridge to help the Budweiser truck get across to their town!

The new Robin Hood movie looks AMAZING! Huge fan of Russel Crowe in those "manly" movies too! The only thing is.. why try and compete and one up Kevin Costner's Robin Hood.. now THAT was a GREAT MOVIE! Hmm... would LOVE to watch that this week!

Other:


Almost cried at the Intel Robot commercial...... yeah no real explanation for that

Kyle wants to see the new Alice in Wonderland the day it comes out.. interesting!

The coke commercial where the guy sleepwalks through the outback is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment