Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morning Fav

SNOW DAY!


Yes that's right... I'm a self proclaimed Snow Day-aholic! Your first thought may be.... wait don't you work from home? YES that is very true.... however the joy of working from home is a flexible schedule (most of the time). So last night I worked later, got my work done so I only had a few things to work on today and could enjoy the day with my husband and then later on some birthday and baby festivities with the neighborhood girls! Tough life- right?!? At times it seems so.... but days like these make you take a step back and really appreciate what you have! And it's different for everyone!

I hope everyone can enjoy their day... hopefully it's snowing where you are and you can be snuggled inside or you will be soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment