Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monster Madness

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband has officially gone over the deep end! As he says it with a smile I want to jump across the couch and strangle and kiss him all at once! No, dirty minds, I'm not talking anything dominatrix here... just a plan spoiled husband!

OK I like to cook and bake and make sure my family is happy... to a certain extent! Everyone has their "house hold duties" they take care of... however this has been taken to the next level and I take full responsibility... I have only myself to blame!

As my husband ever so nicely cleared the driveway (not that we're going anywhere) I made him his favorite omelet, cinnamon-sugar English muffins, OJ, and a caramel macchiatto! No big deal!

As I proclaim that I'm going upstairs to finish up some work and will be down in 30 minutes to make lunch and we can watch a movie... he announces how "starving" he is and suggests maybe lunch should be made "now". My response?!? Ummmmm.... NO! You can wait 30 minutes.. he then goes on to ask for a snack to be made in his honor before lunch!! WHAT?!?! At that point I do lunge across the coach and strangle him.. don't worry it all ends well with some kisses, but still!!!!!

It's all in good fun, but sometimes I believe there is 100% seriousness behind that laugh and smile!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment