Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morning Fav

Beauty: Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Cream

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" is exactly how I felt this week! I ran out of the product I use when I do my hair curly!

I LOVE hair products.... probably not as much as I used to, but I really love trying out "the best" and finding my favorite. Most people say- you find what you like and stick with it! Which is very true, but sometime with hair products (shampoo and conditioner as well) you just have to switch it up, it's better for your hair!

I wasn't a huge Bumble and Bumble fan of recent but sometime around my wedding one of my curly haired friends introduced me to this product and it was love! It gave me the curl I needed without the Jersey Shore crunch- which sometime can actually look really nice, especially during the summer and more humid temperatures because you NEED that hold.

This is a great product, you don't have to use a lot of it, and it lasts awhile!

PS- the key to "curlier" less frizzy hair is to keep the curls in tact (i.e. if you brush it, the best time to do it is with the conditioner still in the shower).

No comments:

Post a Comment