Monday, February 8, 2010

Better Sex Secrets by Fit Magazine

OK so watch out for this link (click on the blog title) it is definitely rated PG-16... maybe PG-30 I don't even know.. it definitely gives me Secondhand Embarrassment.. so why post anything you say?

Well to be honest it IS informative, BUT more so I got it sent to me in my weekly "Fit List" emails that I get sent by Fitness Magazine and Self Magazine ONLINE.. you should sign up- they usually give great food/snack ideas as well as ways to keep exercise more appealing and fun... well I guess that is why this was on the top of their list this morning! I guess I was more taken back by the illustrations!

And if you are having sex in order to "get in your exercise" maybe you should think again why you're having it.... maybe just try to "be in the moment" and enjoy it!

BUT.. no judgment! I read it and am now sharing it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment