Friday, January 22, 2010

Unsolved Underwear

Ewww your gross.. get your mind out of the gutter if you think THAT'S where I was going with this story... haha.. you are DIRRRTTYYY like the old Christina Aguilera, which I happened to like much more back then!

Usually everyone has their favorite "brand" or store to by underwear. Growing up in my teens and college I feel like it is Victoria's Secret.. which now I am NOT such a fan of.. can you say shrinkage and wedgie much??

A few years ago one of my friend's introduced me to Hanky Panky underwear. Obviously they looked super cool and she is usually the "trend" starter in the sense that she knows what she likes and finds some of the coolest things and introduces them to her friends and you can guess from there. So she tossed me a new pair and I tried them out (after washing them) and from then on it was love!!

SO... the issue has always been now what do I do about the underwear I wear for when I work out or to be blunt.. when my "friend" comes to visit me?!?

My mom got me a set of Haines, which haven't been too bad. I just bought 3 sets of jockey underwear(at the outlets and were still pricey for generic underwear.. I thought) 2 sizes bigger than what I usually am.. washed them and didn't put in the dryer cause I knew they would shrink even more.. and they are STILL tight! Comfortable.. but tight... hmm....

So I guess I am still on the prowl to find some good "casual undies". Which takes me to one of my favorite undies lines from the movie "Now and Then".. when the young teen girls steal their rival boys clan's clothes. It's the whole trailer, but the movie is SOOO cute it's worth watching the whole trailer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcgYAcgRbqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment