Monday, January 11, 2010

Morning Fav

Food: TASSIMO Suprema Hot Beverage Machine by Bosch

When I say "HOLY COW" I mean "HOLY COW"!!!!!!! This product is AWESOME!!!! I have never been into the idea of the "one cup" coffee makers, BUT I do like "fru fru" coffee (i.e. Starbucks Skinny Vanilla and Chai Tea Lattes). Last week I ran out of some coffee and went over to my neighbors for an afternoon cup and to my surprise had the best home made "fru fru" coffee ever... when I pulled my cup out it was frothy (in a good way)!!! Thinking nothing of it, besides the fact that I loved it and it could be a great alternative to spending $4 daily at Starbucks haha, I went back on my merry way.

Well... come last Friday morning, up at 5am to finish a project for the boss-man and my coffee pot breaks... AGAIN... now I am sure I'm not the most gentile person in the entire world, but come on... chipped in the same exact spot.. AND I still needed my coffee, so in the snow, I ventured out to get a Venti, triple, SVL and my tummy was in shambles all day.. NOT GOOD!!!!

Well these two incidences had to be a "sign" that it was meant to be for me and Mr. Tassimo.. right? So, Saturday I ventured out to BBB (the one in Wynnewood!!) and put on my "this is not acceptable face" returned my old coffee machine and got the new Tassimo one cup PLUS 20% off the full price.. I mean HELLO.... deal or no deal?!?! Umm.. SOLD!!!!!!!! I spent yesterday setting it up and had my first homemade cup this morning and am headed down for my second.. YUMMYYY!!!!!

I bough the Carmel Machiatto for Kyle and the FF Vanilla Cappucino for me to try!!!!!

(remember, click on "Morning Fav" link to see the product"

No comments:

Post a Comment