Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cranky and Creamless

OK so not to start the morning off on the bad foot..... but I am out of fru fru coffee creamer, WHICH I knew yesterday and just didn't get around to the market. The new coffee maker we have does have an option that froths the coffee, which is great and I tried to put some of that Stivia in it (which is NOT better than splenda people... my opinion alone.. I still have to put more in like I do with sugar- at least with Splenda I only have to splash a dash!) plus ff milk, but it just isn't the same. I see my neighbor's light on (and obviously she is up she has a 6-mo and 3 year old), but I am definitely contemplating going over to borrow some creamer!

I'll be the first to admit that although I like my caffeine I'm never gonna drink it straight up... no matter how good.. now maybe in 10, 15 years I'll change my mind, but for now I want my flavored creamer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment