Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's the Message?

For the past couple of days I have been having some "internet" issues. Automatically wanting to blame it on Comcast... surprisingly it was my trusty "Apple" geniuses that have been causing all the issues. After about 2 hours of going back and forth between Apple and Comcast we realized it was my "time capsule" (which out Wi-Fi passes through) and apparently a small amount of these models have been recalled. So the nice gent has decided to replace my time capsule and it should be here by tomorrow or Friday morning. Which is nice and all... but what am I suppose to do about internet connection?

OK I guess I can live with getting my emails through my iPhone, but it the 15-minute push isn't all that reliable and I write a lot of emails a day.

So now I have a make-shift office set up downstairs in the unused den. Our laptop is directly connected to the modem; I'm on a nice arm chair and "TV Dinner" table; Belle is in my face on the couch next to me because I am not in "her seat" and she doesn't seem to pleased"; and I have the desire to take a shower to cleanse myself as I am sitting next to our old bathroom (aka dirty old toilet.. vomit) because Kyle is now renovating the downstairs bathroom and the unused den is the designated storage spot.

So I figure I have 2 options... sit down in the dungeon (haha) all day just to be in front of the computer or stay up in the office and come downstairs on a need-be basis. The funny thing about this situation is this room will most likely end up being my office when we had kids but the wall color and less sunlight are definitely uninviting! Maybe this is a sign that I spend to many mindless minutes on the computer? That definitely hasn't been true the past two weeks, but I have been wanting to read this entrepreneurial book so maybe "someone" is trying to throw me a hint that once my work is done to do that instead of look at the bath towels I want..... just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment