Thursday, January 7, 2010

Morning Fav

Entertainment: This picture

* Click on the "Morning Fav" to see the pic

So this morning's blog is a little different. My good friend emailed me this link, which has now made my day! You all know my obsessive personality can take over and especially when I am watching a movie and want the actors to be their characters in real life. Does this make sense? For example...... this little Pop Sugar link of Mr. Ryan Reynolds and Ms. Sandra Bullock. They are SOOOO freaking cute together!!!!!!!!!!!

As my friend duly noted.. "I want him to look at me like that".... my response, sad but true.. that is NOT real life...that doesn't happen. OK so maybe it does for some people at certain times. Anyone can admire and love someone for 5 minutes (haha that was so pessimistic, sorry!)!

I would even bet in that picture he is making some wise a** comment.. I see those eyes.. those are his "joking eyes"... but when you think about the movie and their characters you could totally interpret that he is looking at her in a "gaga" way!!!

Anyway it is a really cute pic so I wanted to share.. the only thing is I don't know how to attach the pic anymore unless it's on a link!!

http://www.popsugar.com/6937422?page=0,0,9

No comments:

Post a Comment