Friday, January 22, 2010

Morning Fav

UGH... this post is basically useless because my Morning Fav is this new Michael Kors bag I got for 70%+ off!!!!!

I have been looking for a new go to bag for a little while now. I haven't really found my 'bag style'. I sort of go with the flow and what I'm into at that phase. For example.. I used to be obsessed with coach in college and now I'm not so much.. so I kept my 2 favorite really nice ones that could be "timeless" in hopes that one day I will like them again or my daughter (or daughter in-law) can see them as a vintage piece. But then I'm just as likely to walk into Target and find the bag of my dreams.. which has happened many many times with my totes and big bags! My 'go-to' bag right now is my Tory Burch Tote that I showed you all awhile ago. LOVE IT! It's not necessarily all about the "designer/brand name" for me although you could argue then why spend over $50 on a bag? VERY TRUE! That's why I said not necessarily : ) because sometimes I really do want a specific brand purse- like my Tory Tote or Kate Spade wallet.. so I think it just depends.

ANY WHO... I wasn't even at the outlets for bags this past week and found my self doing a drive-by into the Michael Kors store. Which, I don't think I would have ever gone in if it hadn't been for my MKors watch (which I didn't buy because it was MK... my original I got from Nordstrom and really liked it.. so if you like something sometimes it's safe to say stick with the company/brand). I probably would have been too intimidated by high prices and snobby sales people. NOT the case this past trip. Now my husband would argue well they were nice and personable because they wanted you to by their stuff.. well OK then.. it worked and we both left happy haha!! I applaud them for making a sale and boosting my self esteem!

Anyway this bag is super cute. It's their "Newbury Satchel" and it's white. It's leather, but has sort of "weave pattern" going on! I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment