Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Morning Fav

Food/Entertainment: 2-3 Glasses of Wine

You're probably thinking... what?!? But I was thinking about this when I took the dog for a walk last night. Depending on the evening (and the day I've had haha) sometimes I'll have a glass of wine (or two)! For me, it's a nice way to settle my day. Now, Kyle on the other hand, unless we are doing something doesn't usually drink during the week- which is fine to each their own.

For instance, last night after dinner and a very productive and activity filled day I had to do some "work" so I decided to pour me a glass of wine to help my "creative and expressive juices flow"! I would have had 2 glasses however my 2nd glass got knocked over by the pooch.

Then you have those Friday or Saturday evenings where you drink too much.. you just have that one extra glass of wine that may "put you over the edge" and you know!

So as I mentioned when I was pondering on my walk I just really thought and agreed with myself (nothing like boosting your own self-confidence) that when drinking wine sometimes that 2-3 range is the perfect amount to help you settle or socialize with friends, enjoy dinner (in or out) but not "feel it" too much the next day!

What's your "range"?

No comments:

Post a Comment