Monday, January 11, 2010

Comcast Confusing?

I'm sorry but I never really understood why when you call Comcast with a TECHNICAL PROBLEM with your INTERNET and state first thing on the call that "you cannot connect to the internet", why they continue to tell you (over and over and over again) to visit them at "comcast.com"and continue there.

WHAT? How does that make sense? Not smart and just plain annoying!

But in their defense the 2nd customer rep tonight was super helpful and nice! However that doesn't make up for the ridiculously high priced bills we get and the mean 1st customer rep I had tonight that said and I quote.... "Ma'am unless you made the computer yourself there has to be a spot for the ethernet cord".... I was polite as possible and actually played myself down a little bit.... played the "poor me, I just can't find it" card, when I really wanted to say... and wish I had... "LISTEN ******* if I made the computer myself do you think I would be calling YOU?!? If I was that smart or electronically savvy I probably could fix the problem MYSELF! AND the fact that you insulted me with a passive aggressive tone is even more infuriating! NOW GIVE ME A DISCOUNT! Oh and PS- if you were a man I'd punch you in the face"!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment