Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Bliss

So 'tis the season they say... and NO I am not talking about Christmas... although lately I have SO been in the mood for that time of year.. I do get that way, but usually not until mid to late August!

What I am talking about is the Wedding Crasher's infamous "Wedding Season", which we have taken full part in- from showers to bachelor/bachelorette parties to golf outings to BBQ's to weddings themselves! It has been such a blast. Each wedding we go to has been so unique and gorgeous in it's own way. What has really made these weddings has been the people involved! Especially this last weekend of one of my best friend's... the girls she had in her bridal party were absolutely wonderful and we were all just so determined to make the process all about her!

WHICH... if you have ever been in a wedding or close to a bride... you usually know that is NOT always the case! Unfortunately, most of the time, people tend to make weddings about themselves- what they want, what they like, etc. etc. When in fact the only 2 people it is about are the BRIDE and GROOM! However, this past weekend was truly about the bride and groom! It was so amazing to be apart of that! I just hope that if I am apart of future weddings I can continue that tradition of making the bride feel so special and happy that she truly knows what wedding bliss is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment