Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Morning Fav

Beauty: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

I just picked up this product a few days ago, but am already loving it. The name "Mario Badescu" sounds so familiar, but I really don't think I had ever heard of the product line until my friend, Ruby Flats, had recommended it to me the other day.

Apparently my new "thing" is that my skin is breaking out.. OK really it's not that bad, however I have been very fortunate to not really have an acne minus my lacrosse playing days! The main issue with the pimples popping up.. I have ZERO self control and HAVE to pop pop pop, which leads to scarring and that is NO good, because once they scar they are permanently there :( .

I've used it every night for the past three nights and I really think it is working. Only time will tell, but I am already impressed! And I thought it was pretty reasonable at $17... compared to everything else in Blue Mercury!

If you are breaking out from sun tan lotion or whatever reason and want a night treatment, give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment