Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mel Gibson Melodrama

Is anyone else over the whole Mel Gibson drama? I mean seriously! I am not saying he was right or wrong.. what I am saying is that he is getting SLAMMED by the media when in fact no one really knows what happened.. They are tapes between the two of them when one person knew they were being taped and one person didn't. I mean it's obvious he is having some issues... and probably could benefit from some anger management therapy... but it takes two tango. His wife/girlfriend, who by the way looks like Octo-Mom, knew she was being taped and therefore knew exactly how she wanted to be portrayed and most likely how to provoke him. I'm not taking sides... all I am saying is I think the whole situation is a little shady, that I don't trust her, we have no idea how this all really started, and I'm sure he isn' the only problem...

In saying that... I do hope that he never hit her or the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment