Thursday, July 29, 2010

Morning Fav

Beauty: Garnier Fructis Hair Conditioner

"They" say that you are suppose to switch up your shampoo and conditioner every few changovers so that your hair doesn't get used to one product. Fact or Myth? I'm not sure, but I think like ANYTHING (food, exercise programs, skincare, etc.) there is some truth to this.

For my past two shower cycles I have gone with the Fructis products. The prices are much cheaper than salon products and after I use the conditioner my hair is left feeling silky and smooth, which then makes ME feel better. Now does it look silky and smooth? Haha you be the judge! But personally I like to go off of how my hair feels once I rinse the conditioner out of it and then again after I dry it.. and so far so good.

I always like to have a "color guard" in my shampoo/conditioner combo, so I usually use the "long last color" shampoo. I then switch between the "smooth frizz-free" and the "nutrition for dry or damaged hair" conditioners.


I strongly recommend for a reasonable price!

No comments:

Post a Comment