Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas in July?!?

You know that feeling you had when you were little... or for some of us last Christmas... when it's the few weeks leading up to the "Big Day" and you just want all the festivities to get here and enjoy friends and family and have Christmas morning so you can go through your wake up, breakfast, presents, afternoon coma nap, dinner, more presents, etc. routine?!?!?

I so HAVE that right now.. I know, I know my desire for fall to arrive "thing" is getting old already (just went fall shopping yesterday.. OK I got 3 things it's all I could afford haha, but what I am talking about is that feeling where you just want to BURST with happiness and excitement?!? I guess it's the idea, for me at least, of wanting to GIVE a present or something to someone special and hopefully seeing their eyes light up when the open it... Or it's getting ready for your own wedding or getting ready to go on vacation or to have a guest arrive so you can play 'hostess with the mostess'.. it's like a count down... as my friend said "put a chain of paper clips together and start counting down the days"...

What a fun feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment