Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Morning Fav

V8-Fusion


OK not only are these juices nutritious, but they are SUPER yummy too! One 8-oz glass of juice has a serving of fruit and veggies! I'm no expert, but I"m willing to put  my reputation on the line and say I bet the majority of us don't get hardly enough servings of fruits in veggies in our day! I mean I usually LOVE fruits and veggies... especially if it's already cleaned and cut up for me :) .... like at a spa, haha jk! But I know that I probably don't even come close to what I should have in a day! I try to do one cup in the AM with breakfast and one cup while I'm cooking dinner. They already have it in "light form". If you live anywhere close to an Acme, they usually have these only sale or 2 for $6 and in modern day grocery shopping that's a good deal.

My fav flav..... the Acai Mixed Berry and Pomengrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment