Friday, December 3, 2010

Morning Fav

Morning Fav: Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser by Kiehls

Click on the title above to go to the link!

I tried this cleanser out when I was visiting my friend in Boston and fell in love. I am not usually a Kiehl's fan. I LIKE Kiehl's, but not usually one of my "go to" brands or a must have for me. But when I tell you this got off ALL of my make up (including my heavy duty eyeliner and mascara) I am NOT lying!

The wash is super soft AND gets the job done, which is a hard combo to come by! And the ingredients are preggo friendly!

Definitely a must-have to put on your list for Santa or a nice little stocking stuffer for those in your life.

Now my only dilemma, keeping it away from my husband, who just realized how great my "Mario Badescu Pimple Cream" is... I hide it behind my shampoo in the shower (hehe). I'm all for sharing, BUT we are working on portion control for nice products!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment