Thursday, November 18, 2010

To Scan or Not to Scan... That is the Question


The new Advanced Imaging Technology has some people's feathers in a ruffle with the invasion on privacy. Me? In regards to "personal space" and invasion of privacy it really doesn't bother me.

But I do get a little skeptical with ANY type of technology and being pregnant... OK, you caught me I still use my cell phone regularly, BUT I try not to put my laptop directly on my lap or belly, and I definitely run and hide when the microwave is on.

You could argue both ways- TSA said it was safe and there are so many other "worse" things out there that my in-utero baby is exposed to OR you could said do you really want to risk that "one time"

So I think as I jump on the plane tomorrow I  think I might ask for the heavy duty pat down, who knows could be fun, haha! And if any woman or man thinks they are getting their hands between my bra and back; between my boobs, between my boobs and belly; and under my belly, I say go ahead... try.. GOOD LUCK cause I can't haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment