Monday, November 8, 2010

Pick Me Up

OK so we could all probably agree that it has gotten quite frigid this past week/weekend. It's so common to hear people complain or comment on the weather... all winter people tend to remark on how chilly and cold it is and they cannot wait for summer, but when summer roles around it ends up being, ironically, "too hot"!!!

I tend to like fall more and more each season that passes! I mean put me on a beach with a cold one in my hand (well not this past summer) and I'll take that ANY DAY!!!! But, there is just something so fun about dressing up in boots and matching (or not) scarves! I love popping in and out of the cold- it truly is a good pick me up! My morning walks have become less and less now that we have our new fence, but I truly enjoy my 10-minute walks around the block with Harley in the AM or mid-afternoon when I need a good "slap in the face"- that cold air and wind really is refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment