Thursday, November 11, 2010

Morning Fav

Morning  Fav: MORNING GLORY!

So I went to see Morning Glory, starring Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, and Diane Keaton, last night. It was really cute! Not sure if it's my "motherly" instincts but Harrison Ford keeps getting more and more attractive! Very stunning for an "older" look... I think they call that distinguished!

It was a romantic comedy- that definitely had kept me laughing (and my face hidden behind my scarf at times). There was a little romance but nothing too sappy or over the top. But Rachel's love interest (Patrick Wilson?) is definitely sort a cute too.

The only "annoying" thing was Rachel's characters bangs getting in the way from time to time :)

Otherwise a cute movie to get out and see... if you feel like spending $11/pp!

No comments:

Post a Comment