Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prejudice Parent?

I should probably keep this to myself, but it's just too "typical" to not share it with you!

So as I am in countdown mode with my final weeks (I just started my 3rd trimester)... I'm trying to go through my checklists, etc. to make sure I am not "forgetting" anything! Sign up for birthing class, check; Find a pediatrician, looking; Setting up nursery (slowly but surely), check!

After Baby comes I have a few short weeks (depending on the arrival date) with my little lover before I go back to coaching... yes it's a little crazy, BUT I truly love and want to do this and I think getting out for 2-3 hrs a day will be good for me, make me a better Mommy, and appreciate what I have to come home to!

This means finding a babysitter!! I'm going to wait until the New Year to go into full mode to find someone (or some people) as it's a little too soon now, but I don't wait too long as I don't want to find myself in a jam. So I found myself looking through "Sitter City"... plugged in all my important criteria:

Has a background check
Has experience with newborns/infants
Within a close radius
Has own transportation
Will come to my  house
Etc.

And then once I have narrowed my search to 1,300 "qualified" babysitters (haha) I noticed after a little while I was going  by their picture!!!! I mean I literally noticed my clicking pattern was on the "cute" profiles! Am I choosing a babysitter or a new bff? haha Oh Lordy!

No comments:

Post a Comment