Monday, November 8, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

OK so it's official I am now "cool" enough to go to the doctor every 2 weeks! Or maybe it's not about being "cool" as it is being in  my 3rd trimester! Gooooo ME and Bam Bam! haha!

Sorry I am in total baby-mode again! I just celebrated one of my bf's baby showers this past weekend and it was a blast! She got the greatest gifts, looked gorgeous- glowing from head to belly, to cute TB boots :), and was surrounded by friends and family who just wanted to dote on her every move!! Pregnancy looks great on her! She is in the two months stretch- yay! I love having someone right in front of me telling me "what I can expect" and not "what to do". It's so great  to have someone to go through this with! And each time I reach the spot she was telling me about- 12 week ultra sound, 20 week ultra sound, glucose test, upgrading to 2x/month check ups, I just feel so proud... like "part of the club"!

Baby furniture is due to arrive for both of us this week- how exciting!!!

I am just so in love with my baby I cannot wait to meet him/her!!! Like they always say.. "patience is a virtue"... "good things come to those who wait"..I know I know.. but in the words of Veruca Salt (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).. "I WANT IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!"


I  just can't wait to...
1. See what child birth is all about (yes I am scared to bits)
2. See if it's a boy or girl
3. Try and breast feed
4. See Kyle's face when he finds out what it is
5. See Kyle hold him/her for the first time
6. Hold him/her for the first time
7. NAME him/her (OK baby COULD BE name-less for a few hours or days.. that is OK)
8. Hold Baby... did I already mention that???
9. Bring Baby home and just love him/her
10. Panic about am I doing things right from the day he/she is born until I die.. and then probably from above (fingers crossed) after that, haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment