Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quote of the Day

I stole this from a facebook friend, but I just thought it was too great not to share:


A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright

I really like this quote as I am firm believer that attitude is everything! It is really hard to be positive sometimes! And on the flip side I think a "not-so positive moment" is definitely  healthy every once in awhile. But let's be honest no one likes a full time complainer; it's exhausting and personally not very uplifting to be around! In certain situations I think it's better to really try and take a step back and see the positive side of things, which is really hard to do, but great practice! 

Now I fully recognize that I am not a "Positive Patty" or a "Happy Hannah" 24-7, but I really do try (even if it's in the privacy of my own home or giving myself a pep-talk.. yes that does happen often) to keep a positive attitude as much as I can! 
My sister in-law is a very positive person, so when she calls and says "OK I just need to vent for a minute" or something to that affect I tend to listen more clearly and take it more seriously because I know that she really needs to get it out!!! I love that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment