Friday, October 22, 2010

Nursery Now or Nursery Later?

THAT is the question!

So... as you probably may know we ordered our nursery furniture, yay! And I THOUGHT I was going to do the room a tan/khaki with some whites and possibly browns/chocolates/espresso here and there. I found cute bedding too!  But as the time gets closer I think that I would want something a little more geared toward a boy or girl when it comes to bedding, wall ensembles, etc. I mean I wouldn't go out of control, so now it's like well.... what colors do we do the walls so that it matches the possible bedding.

I THINK I'll pick out my bedding if it's a boy or a girl, grab a swatch, and then take it and see how well it matches our ideas for room colors. I mean NOT a bad "dilemma" to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment