Monday, October 11, 2010

Morning Fav

"There's No Place Like Home"

It's funny how we all go through different phases of our lives... some we like to replay over and over again in our minds and others we wish we COULD forget!

I LOVE to travel... always have and always will! I was lucky enough that I was able to visit different places growing up- whether it was travel soccer or a family vacation I just LOVE it! Although I get all impatient and aggravated at other 'non experienced" travelers and rude encounters I LOVE traveling on a plane... the whole process about packing, going to the airport, checking in and within hours being at your final destination!

This past week I was in Panama for work and it truly was a great work week! I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE traveling to Panama and my trips (week long) always seemed to short- meeting to meeting; one amazing dinner after the next, entertaining clients and being entertained, dressing up for work, etc.! I was definitely impressed with my energy level this trip (higher than I thought for being preggo), BUT it just wasn't the same as it used to be. I kept wanting to be home and with my family. I couldn't get home to our house, my husband, my puppa, our friends, and fall weather quick enough! That's not to say I don't enjoy going down there.. it's just different this time round.... I really like being home here with my family and friends!

AND it was an additional bonus that Baby "Bam Bam" started kicking last week!!! And so I got to show Kyle this new milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment