Friday, October 22, 2010

De-Clutter

OK so how does one go about de-cluttering? Last night I watched a CSI episode where this woman hoarder had her house filled to the brim and dead people had been laying there for years and "no one knew" because there was so much crap!

OK yes that is a LITTLE :) extreme, but I have that feeling that I need to re-organize my belongings! I have been doing a really great job, thank you thank you, in the past year or so (thanks to my husband) about getting rid of clothes after each season that I don't wear or didn't really wear the year before! The TWO places that always suffer- our bedroom and my home office! But no matter what I do I just can't seem to get a system going. I've had "organizers" come in and help me set up systems that we THOUGHT would work and do temporarily, but never end up permanently working! It's so frustrating because those are two places it would be nice to have fresh and organized! Especially now that I am looking to add some nicer pieces into each room I really am examining what to put in there and now all I see is clothes or paper everywhere!

I just wish I could find a way... a system... and stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment