Friday, December 10, 2010

Home Renovations

WOW, WOW, WOW!

So it's no secret that we have been doing a lot of home renovations to our casa this past year. As of late it's been our kitchen... and yes I have a ton of pictures, I just am waiting for it to be complete to post them!

All of our contractors have been truly great (thank you to Service Magic... great company for contractor referrals!!!), appreciative, courteous, and most importantly mindful of our budget. Not sure if it is because they are good people OR if it's because I'm pregnant... either way, yay for us!

But in saying that I am definitely getting a little restless to have a quiet home with zero dust! Soon enough AND it will all be MORE than worth it, so there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

It's just funny listening to them from 7am-9pm... whether it's their conversations or what channel they were listening to on  the radio (last week it was the Christian channel). As I sit here and listen to my 7 painters working diligently in our kitchen and dinning room chatting away!

I will say all of this work has given me more than a new found respect for labor!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment