Monday, March 8, 2010

Fung Shui Furniture

Does fung shui really exist? I'm not sure I never "tried it"... meaning I have never personally put my room a certain way to get a certain vibe or feeling. However, some people truly believe that a room can give off different energy depending on the way it is arranged!

This past Saturday we rearranged our bedroom and so far I like it! I haven't had the best sleep the past two nights and I can't tell if it is because the bed is in a different place or other factors. I have heard before that you get a better sleep if your bed is facing a specific direction (i.e. E to W or N to S) but I haven't researched it enough. I really like the new layout and think it suits our room, but I just hope it's not affecting my sleep and kharma in a negative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment