Thursday, November 14, 2013

Humbling Your Child's Christmas

I found this idea on Pinterest and I have to say I REALLY like it. It really fits our situation right now and I'm hoping that we can continue this tradition for the year's to come.


Each child gets 4 presents.
1.    Something they want
2.    Something they need
3.    Something to wear
4.    Something to read

Like my mother I LOVE Christmas and I usually tend to go overboard. We are on a very tight budget these days and have been doing a good job on following it. Christmas is tough because just because you WANT to give presents doesn't mean you CAN. In fact, I like giving more than receiving (and that is NOT what she said, badump bump). So it's definitely hard knowing I can't play Kris Kringle like I used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment