Friday, June 4, 2010

Morning Fav

I AM OBSESSED with these sandals and have been trying to get everyone on the band wagon!! They are super comfortable and mold to your feet perfectly! I got them in April and have already almost wore them into the ground! I got the beige as well as the glossy black! I love them for their comfort and simplicity, but most of all they are like a "cute and classy" rainbow sandal for women! They are around $40-$50 but SO worth it and I literally wear this everyday. Definitely my "go to" shoe for the summer. The true test will be this weekend in DC when I am walking all around.. can they handle the heat and the miles? Survey says.. YES! If your local pick them up at SKIRT while you still can! You can also order online and get at Bloomies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment