Friday, June 4, 2010

If you had to choose....

If you had to pick a celebrity for your one night stand, a one year rendezvous, and to spend the rest of your life with who would it be? 

I've definitely played this "game" before, but completely forgot about it until someone asked me the other night. The question was phrased "if you had to pick one guy celebrity", but for some reason all my female celebrity crushes popped into mind and I could pick all of them BEFORE I could even pick my guys.. haha.  I don't think I gave my answers for a good 30 minutes after I was asked! Cause clearly this game is SO real. But sort of fun to think about. It made me think about how I'm not that into celebrity stuff anymore- I used to always subscribe to Us Weekly, be on PopSugar daily, watch TMZ, etc. I mean I am probably more up-to-date than other people, but I'm not really obsessed. Do I think Brad Pitt is attractive.. definitely, but he just fell off my radar when he shacked up with Angelina Jolie.. who used to be my number one.

OK so here are my pics.... what are yours?!?

Men:
One Night Stand: Matthew McConaughey (circa How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days)
One Year Rendezvous: Chase Crawford
Spend the rest of my life: Ryan Reynolds (circa The Proposal)

Runners Up: Tatum Channing (one night or one year), Bradley Cooper (one year), and this is creepy but the guy from The Office, eww gross not Dwight, John Krasinski for a life- he can be cute but is really funny!

Back in the day I feel like I definitely would have picked celebs like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Pierce Brosnan, Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, etc.

Women:

One Night Stand:Marissa Miller
One Year Rendezvous: Blake Lively!!!!
Spend the rest of my life: Jennifer Anniston

Comment your pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment